Director/VP of Client Success & Analytics
Company Overview :
*We have remote opportunities available across all major US cities.
NAILBITER is replacing traditional Market Research with its Behavioral Videometrics Platform
Headquartered in Reston VA and having offices in NY, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Singapore, and Mumbai, the NAILBITER Tech platform observes Shoppers and Consumers purchasing CPG products in-store and online (quantitatively and globally). Ranked #27 in Top 50 most innovative companies by clients as per the 2021 GRIT report (up from #42 in 2020), our video is converted to brand metrics that provide a competitive advantage to Brand and Insights teams.
NAILBITER Videometrics have been validated by leading companies such as Hershey, Nestle, Reckitt, Colgate, Mondelez, SC Johnson, and others. We grew 105% in 2020 and are up another 50% in the first half of 2021. Our expected growth trajectory will be 4x over the next two to four years.
Position Overview: Director, Client Success & Analytics (Work from Home Opportunity) :
NAILBITER seeks a senior hands-on leader to manage clients, mentor junior team members, and deliver impactful, data-driven stories by managing full-cycle projects.
Key Responsibilities :
- Maintain outstanding client relationships throughout project life cycle to drive sustainable partnerships
- Oversee project execution including study design, data review and analysis, and reporting
- Convert analysis into client-ready, storytelling reports with insightful key findings and actionable recommendations
- Occasional travel may be required to client for in-person results presentations
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills, Experience, and Capabilities :
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as social sciences, business, marketing) and/or relevant experience in the market research industry
- 6+ years market research experience (including at least 3 years on the vendor side)
- Strong command of quantitative methodologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple short and long-term projects to meet client deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including previous client communication and presentation experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A team player with an ability to work well independently and autonomously with junior to senior level colleagues
- Self-motivated, analytical individual with an attention to detail who thrives in a dynamic, deadline- driven environment
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office